DT Tuesday with Angeline

Hey scrappy friends.
Angeline here to share with you a quick card I made using the Patience and Hugs by Susan Weckesser. This set is just adorable and a must-have!

Unity Stamp Company: I need a HUG #unitystampco #scrappyscrappy #susanweckesser #stamp #stamping #card #cardmaking #timholtz #distressoxide #nuvodrop #tonicstudios #dttuesday

I first smooshed some Tim Holtz distress oxide inks [Broken China / Cracked Pistachio / Wilted Violet] onto my craft mat then spritzed some water onto it. Then I just pressed my card onto the inks and wa-laaaa! :) It's just like magic!

Once it is dried, I stamped the cute bunnies all around and that cute sentiment to my card. I also added some Nuvo drop [Bubblegum Blush] and I'm done!

Unity Stamp Company: I need a HUG #unitystampco #scrappyscrappy #susanweckesser #stamp #stamping #card #cardmaking #timholtz #distressoxide #nuvodrop #tonicstudios #dttuesday

This technique would be great if you're in a rush and just need a quick one layer card without much fuss but still looks cute! :)


So I have also spotted some really cute cards in the Unity {show & tell} FB Group. Do join us there to share us your scrappy cards and be part of this fun group!

Here's a card made by Shannon Pavlovic Edwards. 
So so pretty!


Next card is made by Corinne L Young-Derby.
I just love the texture on those poppies! 


And this card is made by Amanda Garrett.
The cameras stamped in the background is just perfect for the beautiful girl!


And finally, this card by Christina McCoy Varnum.
Just love how beautiful this card is!


So, don't stop sharing your beautiful scrappy projects with us and we may feature you here next week :)

Till then, remember that ....


SaveSave

Labels: , ,