DT Tuesday and Pick of the Week!

Hello from Cincinnati!
It's Lisa H. with you today,
always happy to have my turn come up
for these posts. 
I especially love the chance to 
browse the web for
YOUR UNITY PROJECTS!!!
I'm sharing my Pick of the Week
in a moment......

For now, let me share my latest
Unity. 
I made this one for the 
Unity Sketch Challenge

Did you see the new one posted on Sunday?

I love that looking through my Unity Stamps.
I was drawn to use this 
gorgeous house from 
one of our recent KOM. 

I used some Die-namics and 
some pretty
papers
to make
a *sun*. 
I wanted it 
big and bold
 above the sweet little house!

Heart and Soul
Jan. 2011

Here's a close up
of the pieced house. 
I used the beautiful 
Pink Paislee-Prairie Hill papers.


Speaking of KOM....
here's the latest and greatest on that...
Gotta Have it right????



Here is my 
PICK OF THE WEEK!!!
It's by Cheri

Check out this layered 
one layer card.
I think it's such a hard thing to pull off
and she does it beautifully!



Stop by her Blog and tell her so!

I'm outta here...kiddos are on Spring Break
and we are having fun!


{Ippity} {Ippity}

Labels: , ,