Design Team Tuesday with Natalie

Hi Unity friends! It's Natalie here with some fun project to share with you today!

My first project I made today is with the fun April Kit of the Month
Here's a look at this months Kit!
Don't you love it!  To learn more about the Kit of the Month read here

 


My card features the super fun bicycle stamp.  I embossed it will American Crafts charcoal ink and embossing powder.  American Crafts embossing powder is my personal favorite :)
papers are a mix of American Crafts and Studio Calico...fun a fresh just like the stamp

 
for my next project I used one of my new favorite background stamps, designed by Christy Tomlinson.  I just love the little bit of added texture and interest it gives.
 
I hope you enjoyed my projects for today!  
Natalie



{Ippity} {Ippity}